The Miami Valley Women’s Center provides compassionate and professional care to our clients without charge. This is made possible by voluntary donations of time, materials and money from individuals, churches, organizations and businesses in the Greater Dayton area. If you would like to partner with us in our mission, please choose one of the options below:
Make A Financial Donation
- E-Friend for Life
- Leave an Endowment
- Employer Matching Gifts – Contact your employer for more information.
- New and Used Donations for Client Needs
- Used Electronics and Printer Cartridges
- Support Through Your Purchases – Amazon.com, Kroger, Meijer, Dorothy Lane Market, Family Christian Stores, GFS Marketplace
- Support Through Your Web Searches – GoodSearch
- Baby Bottle Boomerang
- Baby Showers
- Diaper Drive
CFC and United Way
In order to donate through Combined Federal Campaign (CFC- http://www.opm.gov/cfc/) or United Way, please use the following numbers for our organization:
Questions about Financial or Material Donations?
Thank you so much for your consideration! Your kindness and generosity bless many people.